Darwin Talks - San FranciscoJune 12, 2017
DARWIN TALKS AT LEGALWEEK WEST COAST | SAN FRANCISCO, CA
JUNE 12, 2017 @ 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Darwin Talks are 5 minute thought-provoking presentations meant to intrigue, excite and generate discussion (similar to Ted talks). There are many examples on our Evolve Law website under Content > Videos. Check out the talks from January 31, 2017.
Please submit your idea for a talk that discusses your take on the next big thing to happen to the legal industry. You can use slides that auto advance, regular slides, or just speak. All slides need to be PowerPoint with no special fonts and notify us if there is audio.
It should go without saying that pitching your product from the stage is strictly forbidden. This event is only open to Legalweek West Coast attendees – please ensure that you register here: http://www.legalweekshow.com/west/
Session room: Continental 4
- Nothing is New…and That’s Just Fine
- Beware of “Shelfware”: Proving the Value of Your Firm’s Legal Tech
- Artificial vs. Virtual vs. Augmented: Making sense of it all!
- AI and Chatbots 101
- Legal Tech, Help us Help Ourselves!
- Obstacles to Access to Court Records are Obstacles to Access to Justice
- The next evolution of law firm work-life balance initiatives
- Show Me the Money: The Missing Ingredient from Legal Innovation